PRIVACY & POLICY
Banger Loops is a distributor of legal downloads of sound samples and loops. We are the world’s largest distributor of LEGAL downloads for musicians, producers, DJ’s, recording studios, film and soundtrack producers, advertising executives, and anyone who wants the creative freedom to create smash hits, killer tracks and raise their productions to the next level.
When you visit our site, sign up to our newsletter and purchase from our site youll share some information with us. We want to be clear and concise in telling you exactly how we collect and use this information. We want to be clear about the choices you have to control the collection and use of your information. We also want to show you how you can access, update and remove your information.
There are three main ways in which we collect personal information about you:
- Information you choose to give us.
2. Information we get when you use our services.
3. Information we get from third parties.
The data controller responsible for your information is Banger Loops. which you can contact at Admin@Bangerloops.com
- When you interact with our services, we collect information you choose to share with us.
When you sign up to our weekly newsletter we collect your first name, surname and email address. We use this information to send you the weekly newsletter. When creating an account on our site we collect your name, email address, billing information and options to input phone number and company and opt-in boxes for weekly newsletter and our new arrivals email. This is so you can purchase products on our site as well as:
- Re-download purchased products
- Subscribe for Latest Product News
- Receive the latest industry news
- We can store your wish-list
- Your playlist will be carefully stored
- Receive curated product suggestions via email based on your previous purchases
You can withdraw this information at any time.
Never input any information that you do not want to. Contact us with any issues you have.
- When you visit our site we collect information using cookies and other technologies
…including which page you arrived on, which pages you visited, which demos you played, what you put in your cart, what you purchased, which page you exited on, and what you searched for. We also collect information about which city and country you are in, which internet provider you are using, your IP address, web browser type, payment method, your username and password, date of purchase, time spent on site, time spent on individual pages, pages you visited before or after navigating to our website.
- Information collected by third party cookies and other technologies
We collect information when you click on an external ad for our site. For example if you click a link to our site on social media we can use these statistics to know if these ads are driving traffic to our site.
If you prefer you can usually remove or reject browser cookies through the settings on your browser or device.
How and why we use information
The main reason is to always be working towards improving our website and service for you. The information we collect helps us to know what products you like, how much on average our customers spend, how you interact with the site, how you arrive at the site so we can make your customer journey easier. This data collection helps us to market and remarket effectively and provide a personal service for our customers.
All of this information helps us create a better experience for our customers by:
- Developing and improving products and services.
- Communicating with you via email to tell you all about our products and keep you up-to-date with the things we think youll love, and let you know about promotional offers.
- Monitoring and analyzing trends and usage.
- Personalizing the service e.g. through re marketing or advertisement.
- Finding similar-to audiences so we can market to the relevant audience.
- Enhancing the safety and security of our products and services.
- Verifying your identity and prevent fraud or other unauthorized or illegal activity.
- Using information we have collected from cookies and other technology to enhance the services and your experience of them and find out what we may need to tweak.
- Enforcing our terms and conditions and other usage policies.
How we might share information
- With third party service providers who perform services on our behalf.
2. With sellers who provide goods through our services.
3. Legal reasons: if we reasonably believe that disclosing information is needed to
- Comply with valid legal process, government request, or applicable law, rule or regulation.
- Investigate, remedy, or enforce potential Terms of Service violations.
- Protect our, our customers or others rights, property and safety.
- Detect and resolve any fraud or security concerns. During fraud investigation we also pass IP, email address, billing city and postcode to third party anti-fraud service.
4. With third parties as part of a merger or acquisition. If Producer Loops gets involved in a merger, asset sale, financing, liquidation or bankruptcy, or acquisition of all or some portion of our business to another company, we may share your information with that company before and after the transaction closes.
We may also share with third parties aggregated, non-personally identifiable or de-identified information.
Analytics and advertising services
Provided by others
In addition, some companies may use information collected on our services to measure the performance of adverts and deliver more relevant adverts on our behalf, including on third party websites and apps. We may also use your information to find similar audiences so we can market to the relevant audiences.
For example, if you have visited certain pages on our website, or place certain products into your cart and then leave the site, you may see adverts on social media personalized to your activity, or receive an email reminding you about your abandoned cart.
Provided by us
How long we keep your personal information
After you make a purchase of a product on our website you download the relevant files. Sometimes files are misplaced and you will have to contact us again to be able to re-download the file/s of the product/s you purchased. In order to keep a record of customer purchases we must keep you personal details so we can grant you access to re-download the file/s. We, therefore, keep your personal information until it is no longer needed to provide the products and services to you. If you wish to be deleted from our system you can contact us and we will delete your information. Please note if you have asked us to delete your personal information then please ensure that you keep a copy of your receipt, as this is your license to use the content you purchased in a track, royalty-free.
Control over your information and your legal rights
- You can unsubscribe to our newsletter at any time.
- You can update your personal information at any time.
- You can delete your account at any time.
You have the right to:
Request access to your personal data (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us.
Request erasure of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal data where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing (see below), where we may have processed your information unlawfully or where we are required to erase your personal data to comply with local law. Note, however, that we may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons, which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
Object to processing of your personal data where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground as you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes. In some cases, we may demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds to process your information which override your rights and freedoms.
Request restriction of processing of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal data in the following scenarios: (a) if you want us to establish the data’s accuracy; (b) where our use of the data is unlawful but you do not want us to erase it; (c) where you need us to hold the data even if we no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or (d) you have objected to our use of your data but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
Request the transfer of your personal data to you or to a third party. We will provide to you, or a third party you have chosen, your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
Withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal data. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain products or services to you. We will advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent.
Our services are not intended for and we do not direct them to anyone under 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under 13.
DATA DELETION INSTRUCTIONS
BangerLoops LTD does not store your personal data; it is used only for login.
According to the Facebook Platform rules, we have to provide User Data Deletion Callback URL or Data Deletion Instructions URL.
If you want to delete your activities for BangerLoops LTD, following these instructions:
Go to Your Facebook Account’s Setting & Privacy.
Click ” Setting “.
Then, go to ” Apps and Websites” and you will see all of your Apps activities.
Select the option box for BangerLoops LTD.
Click: ” Remove” button.