Providers Terms & Conditions
TERMS OF SERVICE
This Regulation shall be effective from the moment of joining as a Provider on https://bangerloops.com
1. This agreement is effective from the moment of putting the first product delivered by the Contractor in www.bangerloops.com, shop to the date it is terminated in writing.
The Contractor may withdraw from the agreement at any time with one month’s notice without a cause.
2. Under this agreement the Ordering Party is entitled to conduct sales of the products supplied by the Contractor, without worldwide exclusivity rights (nonexclusive worldwide distribution)
3. When sending products to https://bangerloops.com, the Provider declares that:
HE HAS full copyrights and rights to sell the product that he delivers to https://bangerloops.com, Products, Covers and descriptions do not infringe the copyrights of third parties. In the event of an unclear copyright situation, the Purchaser reserves the right to suspend the sale of the product until all doubts have been resolved. The Contractor shall be fully liable for the products, covers and descriptions delivered.
4. Prices of products available at https://bangerloops.com include Value Added Tax (VAT).
5. The Ordering Party reserves the right to use all elements of the products for advertising and promotion purposes (e.g. during advertising campaigns, for a newsletter, etc.)
The Contractor agrees to setting percentage discounts during general promotion campaigns in the shop. Furthermore, the Contractor has the right to develop own promotion campaigns and discounts, and for this purpose he shall inform beforehand our Marketing Deptartment at email@example.com.
6. The Contractor shall receive a real-time confirmation of sale of each product.
7. The Ordering Party shall pay to the Contractor 50% of the amount earned for the delivered products, less VAT. The Contractor shall receive the due amount every month by 10th day of the next month.
Money shall be transferred to Contractor’s PayPal online account.
The Ordering Party is not liable in case the money is not credited to his account for reasons not attributable to the Ordering Party (e.g. error in PayPal system).
8. All matters not regulated by the law shall be governed by the provisions of the US Civil Code concerning the contract of mandate.